All orders can be cancelled until they are shipped. If your order has been paid and you need to change or cancel it, you must contact us immediatly. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority.
- Due to the nature of products sold we do not accept returns unless there was a defect in the Goods at the time of purchase, or we have agreed in correspondence that you may return them. If you have received a product which turns out to be defective please notify us as soon as reasonably possible after you become aware of the defect, but in any event within 7 days after delivery
- Before you return the Goods to us, please carefully re-read the instructions and check that you have assembled it correctly and complied with any provisions relating to the power supply, plugs and sockets.
- So far as possible, Goods should be returned:
- with both Goods and all packaging as far as possible in their original condition;
- securely wrapped;
- including our delivery slip;
- at your risk and cost.
- You must tell us by email message to sales@jctech that you would like to return Goods, specifying exactly what Goods and when purchased, and giving full details of the defect or other reason for return.
- Unfortunately we cannot facilitate returns that fall outside of the 30 day period.
- You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over R500, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
- If we repair or replace the Goods, you have no additional claim against us either under this agreement or by statute or common law, in respect of the defect.
- The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return under this section.
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product.
- damage arising from electrical surges or sea air corrosion;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product;
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you.